Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Huge Muizenberg Wave


I fear that this image might just not show how big the wave on the horizon actually is.

Anyways sitting at my desk, i looked up and by chance saw this wave. Now if you look at the centre of the photograph on the horizon there is a distinctive white line. That my friends is a HUGE wave, now the boat on the left hand side is closer than that wave (just to give you some kind perspective), that wave is at least double the distance between me and the boat.

Anyways, I have just turn the heater on and am wishing summer was here.

Cheers

3 comments:

Virginia said...

That is some angry surf. YOu have a great view however!

Unknown said...

Yeah I love my view I am currently watching two whales playing - somethings just cannot be beaten

Steffi said...

I love waves!Very good shot again!