Now you can see what the the old Cape Sands hotel looks like inside, you will have to agree that the current owner needs a public flogging. How in earth can someone buy a building and let it get to this state, has the owner no dignity - I ask you (I do not think he/ she has to tell you the truth).
- Human faeces litter the floor.
- Mold ever where.
- All copper pipes have gone (pull out of the wall).
- Floors that have gone missing (certain areas have no floors).
- Broken windows ever where.
- Smells that will take decades to get rid of.
- And the list can go on but I won't.
To the current owner - "sit down in front of a mirror and look deeply, I fear what you are looking at resembles a mammal that wallows in something"