Saturday, June 28, 2008

A warm and fuzzy sign


The strangest thing happened this morning, when I parked my car in the same space that I have been parking for months now - I actually looked up and there was this sign - WTF.

Yes this sign has always been there, but why have I never taken notice of it. In fact from my desk I look directly at it, as the ocean is behind it - and still I have never noticed what is written on it.

How many objects am I missing out on every day because I am looking but not seeing.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Which dangerous weapons exactly: gun, machete, knife and bomb. Never seen some of the NO signs before.

http://plumbingthedeeps.typepad.com/sydney_eye/

Eki said...

This is an interesting sign ... ^_^ Never seen anything like this before. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings from Bandung.

Nathalie H.D. said...

You should have saved this picture for 01 July, which is theme day on the theme "NO..."
Your no dangerous weapons sign is just too good !!!

Nathalie H.D. said...

All your beach photos of a few days ago are just stupendous.
I think your wife is right - you should get up early more often, you lazy thing!

Tash said...

This is perfect for July monthly theme ... the "no" signs. Looks like they covered everything - I esp. like the "no hatchet"!